I want to learn to Dance? How do I begin?
It seems that for many new students, the toughest thing about learning to dance is just making the decision to walk into the ballroom and take the first step. Many people allow the fact that they do not have a dance partner to hold them back needlessly. You do not need a dance partner to benefit from the excellent instruction available at Conrad’s. No matter whether you join single or with a partner, we are ever ready to sweep you off your feet with a personalized learning approach.
“To change the world, start with one step However small, the first step is hardest of all Once you get your gait, you’ll be walking tall...”
To encourage beginners experience the beautiful world of Ballroom Dancing; We offer a trial class at the beginning of each batch.
Trial class details below:
Vile Parle - Sunday 17 March 2019 @ 4pm - Admissions Open
Pls msg your name and type “Vileparle” to 9833171543 to register for this Trial Class.
Venue- mahila sang bldg, subhash road, near garware, vile parle east.
Powai - To Be Announced
Pls msg your name and type “Powai” to 9833171543 to register for this Trial class.
Worli - Thursday 14 March 2019 @ 7.15pm - Admissions Open
Pls msg your name and type “Worli” to 9833171543 to register for this Trial Class.
Venue- Suite No 12, Municipal Industrial Estate- opp Lady Ratan Tower, Dainik Shivner Marg,Near Four Seasons Hotel, Behind Big Bazaar (Phoenix Mills) ,Worli
Sion - To Be Announced
Plz msg your name and type "Sion" to 9833171543 to register for this Trial Class.
Timings and Dates are subject to change.
Once The Trial Class is conducted, the Batches will commence from the following week at the same time on the same day of the week as the Trial Class.
There are many benefits of learning how to dance at Conrad’s. Here are a few:
- Internationally Trained and Qualified Dance Teachers
- We do not believe in “Instructors” teaching under our name. Thus ensuring the highest quality of training !!
- International Certification Opportunities.
- Different Dance Style under one roof.
- No pressure Teaching style.
- We love to dance. We view dance as an art, not a business, and it is our pleasure to share it with you.
- Good form of exercise (improved fitness) and stress relieving
- Boost self-confidence and self-image
- Improve posture and poise
- Gain music appreciation
- All ages have fun dancing together!